Embed a miniature advanced editor into your Windows Forms app.
Built-in Spell Checker that takes Open Office Dictionaries.
Fully customizable toolbar
Switch between WYSIWYG and HTML Source Editing Modes.
Style builder for both design time and run time.
Insert images from any source, even from Clipboard as Base64.
Paste from MS Word.
Customize all the dialogs and context menu using the provided source code.
Pasting Event gives you the ultimate control over what will be pasted.
Some other features that might interest you.
- An HTML-Changed event fires as soon as the HTML is changed, similar to the Text-changed property of a Textbox Control.
- A single method call uploads all local images to an FTP server which simultaneously updates the image source references according to the uploaded remote URL.
- A method for converting all local images as Base64 and update the HTML Document accordingly.
- The HTML change event fires as soon as the content is changed.
- Useful API for content manipulation such as caret position getter/setter for accurate programming and increased productivity.
- Single Line Break or Paragraph as Enter key response - is now your choice.
Need to use in WPF?
Our Clients about us
Sr Software Engineer, Nikon Precision Inc.
We were looking for an HTML editor control to replace a very buggy control purchased from another well know company. This control had none of the issues we encountered with that Control. Also to our surprise, many of our wish list features and workarounds we did with that Control, did exist in the SpiceLogic control. Excellent Product and Superb Support. Thumbs up.