This is a ready to use .NET HTML Editor Control for Windows Forms Application; yet it can be used in WPF by using WinForm Hosting technique too.
Includes advanced customization features...
- Basic enough for even the most novice developers.
- Fully customizable context menu with source code included.
- Fully customizable dialogs with source code included.
- Very easy to customize the toolbar items.
- Has a built-in as-you-type spell checker along with an en-US dictionary. You will not need to setup dictionary files in order to get started. Also has option to set a dictionary file of your choice.
- Three editor modes:
=> WYSIWYG design mode
=> Raw HTML source mode
=> Read-only preview mode.
- It includes a built-in .NET Mail Message API to embed local images when the control is used to build an email client. This API presents a .NET Mail Message object where all the local images are embedded. Simply add to this object before your user sends the message through SMTP..
- GUI CSS Builder available both in design mode and at run-time. External CSS File can be used by simply setting a property.
- Many useful class properties, methods and events are available to let your programming easier.
- Supports Relative URLs including but not limited to Image src, Hyperlinks etc.
- Supports both BodyHTML mode and DocumentHTML mode. The html retrieved from the editor is always XHTML. The Html retrieving properties are optimized for Data Binding.
- Generates clean <span> tags for font elements; (<span style="font-family:Verdana">text here..</span> (not <font face="verdana">text here.</font>)
- GUI dialog for table insert and table properties, table column and table cell manipulation.
- Includes an HTMLChanged event which fires as soon as the HTML is changed, similar to TextChanged property of a Text-box Control.
- Pasting content from MS Word was never easier. This control can efficiently paste the content from clipboard which was copied from MS Word by keeping the same look and feel of MS word; at the same time the pasted content is converted to clean XHTML.
- A 'Pasting' event fires just before clipboard content pasted to the editor. The event argument object can be used to alter the clipboard content or cancel the event.
- This control can upload the local images to an FTP server and update the image source references according to the uploaded remote URL with just a single method call.
- The editor offers a property for choosing Single Line Break or Paragraph as Enter key response.
- Various HTML Content manipulation API is added, Caret position getter/setter, various Selection related methods all are available in a most logical manner.
- And lots more...
Fully functional Trial Version available for download with sample project solutions in C#.NET/VB.NET for Visual Studio compatible with 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013.