- Added a new tooltip metric "Expected value of the pathway" in Decision Tree nodes.
- Confusion Matrix (Machine Learning): Now, after a machine learning is performed, the learned model can be tested against a data source. Then Confusion Matrix table and various charts are generated.
- The app will run as 64bit process on 64bit Windows.
- The user can set a Bin size for the Histogram generated by Monte Carlo Simulation.
- Now, the user can define a custom name and unit for the Custom Expression used for multi criteria utility function.
- In Decision Tree Sensitivity Analysis, the Sensitivity Chart shows intersection lines of competiting actions.
- A visual indication about Subjective/Numerical/Boolean/Categorical type criterion in the Objective Editor Drop Down.