- Disqualified utility value shows in Red color, satisficing utility value shows in green color.
- Various User Interface tweaks and improvements.
- Some more settings available in the Settings window, like Check for update automatically, showing confirmation before delete every time,
- In the confirmation window that shows up before deleting anything, a checkbox will be there saying "Do not ask again".
- A new Token-based function editor is provided for editing the Multi-Criteria Utility Function. Now, the user can drag and drop an objective name and form a custom function like sqrt([Profit]) - e^[Cost]. This feature opens a door for performing Monte Carlo Simulation where the Multi-Criteria Custom Expression based utility function can contain Probability Distribution.