- 60324 : Added multi-language support for various languages like German (Deutsche), Korean (한국어), Spanish (Español), French (Française), Italian (Italiana), Japanese (日本語), Norwegian (norsk), Dutch (Nederlands), Polish (Polski)
- 60330 : A new button "Add more objectives" is available in the Objectives summary page in the objective creation wizard. Say, the user just completed entering all the objectives and entered to the pairwise comparison, and realized that a new objective needs to be added. Now, with that button, it will be easy to do so.
- 60336 : Added more tooltip on the Objective selection drop-down so that the user can understand which type of objective will create what type of user interface in the Options section in Decision Matrix / Decision Tree.
- 60340 : The Diagram Zoom, node spacing, node width, etc information will be saved in the project file so that when restored a project, the diagram will look the same as how it was saved.
- 320704 : Decision Tree Diagram Overview state (Zoom, node width, node spacing, etc.) is not restored after saving a project.
- 320706 : When the Objective value range is changed, which conflicts with the parameters of a used Probability Distribution, the application crashes.
- 320709 : When an invalid path is used for saving or opening a file, the application may crash.
- 320715 : When opening the Categorical Objective editor, the application may crash.
Please uninstall the older version from your control panel before installing the new version. This new version uses a different type of installer, which cannot automatically uninstall the older version.