- The Objectives button does not offer Cost Effectiveness option at the beginning when clicked from the Decision Tree Ribbon first time.
- Cost Effectiveness Plane Chart does not show up in the reports.
- [CRASH - System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException from mscorlib] A task was canceled.
- After loading a project file, the right Decision Criteria is not selected.
- Decision Tree root node shows wrong Expected value, as the software mistakes the context as Cost-Effectiveness context.
- Decision Criteria selection logic does not work as expected.
- When Maximin, MaxiMax etc criteria selected without any uncertainties (like Chance Node), then no recommendation was made based on regular value.