SpiceLogic Privacy and Security Policy
- We Never Store customer's Credit Card number in our server for any need or any reason. If you need to purchase another product from our site, you will need to enter your credit card number again.
- We always Use SSL for Login and Registration form, and Credit Card payment form, or any page where sensitive information is submitted.
- We Store customer's password as hash in our database, so no employee can see the plain text password of any users.
- Our Payment Gateway is PayPal, so any transaction you make in our site is secured by PayPal.
- Our FREE Products : Are they Adware or Spyware? Answer: NO, Period.
All of our free products are offered as complimentary and no purpose of showing advertisement specially letting the software communicates with a remote network. Never will we do that and never our free products are meant to be spyware. We can safely use our free products without any security threats if you have downloaded the product directly from our official website. Our Free product will not show any advertisement from any of our partners, rather, our Free software products May or May not contain clickable link on related product offered only by us, that’s the maximum advertisement you can expect. But of course, even if we show any clickable link in our free product, which will be almost in a place where you will hardly notice, we won’t make the link annoying for the users ever. Our Free products are really meant to be free for supporting the community, not intended for profit. We can guaranty that, our free products are not intended to send any newsletter, or it will not download any advertisement from any network.
- Unless the product is delivered as Zip file or Stand-alone tool, all of our software products come with Installer and Uninstaller. Our product's uninstaller does a good job removing every trace of the information stored in your computer. If our product registers any file extension, our uninstaller will remove that extension from registry.
- We NEVER collect any private information from your computer thru our software, not even for various usage statistics. You can verify the fact using any Network traffic monitoring tool (i.e. Shark) and check if any information is being sent to any remote network from our products. If you ever find such things, please report us. In that case, possibly, you received a modified, malicious copy of the software from a 3rd party website. Please never download our software product from any other website other than our official site ‘www.spicelogic.com’. We cannot guaranty the validity of a software product if downloaded from a 3rd party website. It is possible that a particular tool that is intended to communicate with a network as a feature, will contact remote network. For example, our ASP.NET PayPal Control, it will need to contact PayPal server for verifying the IPN. But, it will contact only PayPal server, nowhere else. You can verify using your network traffic monitoring tool. One of our PayPal certificate generator tool download the OpenSSL from our website as that OpenSSL is required for generating the certificate. If your computer already has OpenSSL installed, then, it will not contact our server for downloading. So, you can understand that communicating with a network can be done case by case basis, but you got the main point, we never collect your information through our softwares.
- When uninstalling a product, our uninstaller will open our Feedback webpage, for saying you ‘Good bye’ and request you for any information you would like to share about your experience using our product.